CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, June 27, 2008



I want to talk for a while about things. Now I might not be the best speller in the world, I also might not use caps when nessessary. Some may say I am lazy, old, and or boring. But the way I feel right now, and as for "right now" I mean my current level of living life, daily. Yhea, I have teenage kids, wow! How soon I forget that i was 17 years old one time. For that matter, I was also 8 and 15 too. I know it's hard but I only want my kids to know HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM!





Anyway.....................considering inspiration, I shall continue. The current state of things is optimistic with great hopes and potential. The lessons learned in life, good, bad, and ugly. Have all prepared me for the life to come.






0 comments: