CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Them mem'ries Darlin!

Please play with me!Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Hey, Tina! Glad to hear from you! My favorite memory of you--your obsession with Mariah Carey in high school! I can't count how many times we had to listen to "Fantasy" in your car!

Melissa said...

Girl what is up?!?! it's been WAY too long!! I also remember the Mariah Carey obsession in high school!! good times!!!! one that comes to mind right now is one Saturday morning we were on out way to a church b-ball game (remember how our team pretty much rocked the house and no one could beat us?!?!) and your car started overheating and since we're stupid girl we turned the A/C on to try and cool the car off adn couldn't understand why it wasn't working!!! Nevermind that it was winter and we were freezing our butts off but that car was not cooling down!! good times!!!

Beth Benson said...

who are we kidding...when did the mariah carey obsession EVER DIE!? haha my favorite memory is probably when we followed those guys to the golf course and got trapped/caught. remember that...with mike?hahaha funny stuff...okay not the favorite but a good one. read addies blog, she has some good memories that include the benson family house and a meet up point for night games in show low. crazy.

Anthony & Tina & Family said...

dang...i dont know how you remember everything...but that memory i'm completely lost on...what golf course?? what guys?? i'm so lost...help me out....

ok ...here is a really good memory for you beth...since you haven't posted this memory thing on your blogspot....remember that time we were having a cheerio fight...and i flung one at you and it stuck right on your eye....ahahahahaha....still cracks me up to this day